Rules and Conditions
Texts, articles, comments and all the graphic material (drawings, photographs and virtual elaborations) contained in this website are the exclusive literary and artistic property of the University of Palermo.
The consultation of these materials for amateur and personal use is allowed freely and for free.
If you wish to re-use the information for any purpose other than private study, non-commercial research or news reporting, you need to submit a request for re-use stating the intended purpose.
Activities for professional purposes are permitted only with permission.
For the same reasons, during the visits, it is permitted to photograph and video-recording only for amateur purposes.
Teachers, schools and other groups can also contact by e-mail the Museum to obtain other information or book visits or to get news and information material.
Respecting the space in which you are visiting is vital for the preservation of our collections, for ensuring the comfort and enjoyment of all visitors and for ensuring your own safety.
We ask visitors and especially teachers to remind the following before their visit:
- Please follow any instructions provided by Museum staff
- Please treat the Museum’s spaces, showcases and specimens with care and respect
- Please do not touch exhibits
- Please walk, don’t run
- Please respect others enjoying their visit
- Please dispose of litter in the bins provided
- NPlease stay with your group at all times
- Please animals are not admitted, even with a leash
- Please do not introduce food
- Filming and photography is not permitted unless expressly authorized
In making your booking with the Gemmellaro Museum, you agree that your group will abide by this code. Please ensure all accompanying adults are aware of the code and that children are well supervised throughout their visit.
The Management declines any responsibility towards the visitors for accidental damages to people or things, deriving from the contravention of the reported norms and for any other causes.
Texts: Carolina D'Arpa, Carolina Di Patti, Pietro Di Stefano
Photos: Carolina D'Arpa, Carolina Di Patti, Salvatore Rubino
Web developing: Salvatore Rubino
IT infrastructure: Natale Surano